Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sufferin' the repercussions

With every action comes a consequence. Looks like i'm paying for my actions now.

Down with a flu, hacking cough, sore throat and a heavy head, i'm at my most pathetic. Even the my room reflects the state i'm in. There's a mountainous but still growing pile of white tissues in my bin and mean little cough germs floating around my room.

Initially I thought the headache and feeling that my eyes were about to pop was due to staring at the computer screen for too long. Then i started feeling kinda warm. Fever maybe? Tried searching for the trusty thermometer. But apparently thermometers take leave and go off to some mysterious location to enjoy the 15 days of CNY as well. Thermometer thermometer, wherefore art thou?

Anyway, so what's the cure? Pooh pooh to homemade chicken soup and powdery pills. It's more CNY snacks for me. Don't you go 'tsk tsk', I'm talking about the rich in vitamin C mandarin orange.

Posted by quirkyditz at 6:47 pm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home