Monday, September 19, 2005

Temptations abound

Operation Kill My Voice has begun. Right after September Reverie, I started attacking all the sinfully delicious food: fried calamarie, breaded-mushrooms, chicken cutlet ... boy, they sure tasted good. Mmmmm ... peanut-butter straight from the jar and MnMs are absolutely delightful too. :)

Besides stuffing my face endlessly, I've been whiling away my mid-term break, which lasts a mere 5 days. Truth be told, it isn't even 5 days, cos according to the academic calendar, the break starts on Sunday. Like hello! All sunday's are officially off-school days anyway. Argh, cheap cheats.

Come to think of it, I didn't totally slack my day away. I headed to the gym. I was pretty proud of myself as I saw the treadmill's calorie-meter jump higher and higher. So I left the gym feeling all pleased with myself that I burned so many calories. Then I caught sight of this large box with lights emanating from it and the box was filled with packets of yummy goodies. Indeed, I just stumbled across - a vending machine. Since I worked so hard, the thought of wanting to treat myself with a harmless pack of crackers natually popped into my mind. So I did just that.

Unfortunately, my bingeing spree didn't just stop there. After I got home, I downed a cup of milo, a bottle of vitagen and chunks of bread with generously thick spreads of butter.

Perhaps I shouldn't bother working out after all huh? What do ya think?

Hey, I think I smell a whiff of dinner. Time to ciao!

Posted by quirkyditz at 8:12 pm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home