Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 1

First day of school and I'm up to my silly antics again. I arrived at the computer lab an hour too early, phooey! I mucked around for another 30 minutes after the time class was supposed to start, only to discover that due to unforseen circumstances, class was cancelled. Double phooey.

But actually I was quite (ok, understatement!) pleased with the cancellation and my mood got even better after collecting our project from the printer's. Wheee, I'm so happy with the outcome of our designs! What a pretty work of art, with an outflow of creativity and heart put into it :) We girls deserve a pat on our back. And I can't stop obsessing and flipping through it. Well, at least I know I'm not the only one, haha.

Just some kindly advice to all: running to catch a bus after wolfing down 10 meat balls, french fries, daim cake and chicken wing will make you feel like puking. Eesh.

Posted by quirkyditz at 2:45 am

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home