Saturday, March 12, 2005

The walking dead

By popular demand, I'm back. This entry is just gonna be long enough to let you know that life is currently crap but I'm surviving. Ok, it's not all that crappy. I'm just kinda tired.

Really, my brain ain't functioning well enough for me to write coherently. It's that time of the semester again. Deadlines are looming at every corner you turn. Depressing. Just a few more weeks and the zombie-like figures will start roaming NUS. *does the zombie-hop*

In line with such dismal spirit (pardon the pun), I shall leave you with a dejecting quote by nothing less, but an anhedonist. It's from the movie Annie Hall.

Person A: "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible."
Person B: "Yea, and such small portions."
Alvy (the anhedonist): That's essentially how I feel about life."

Posted by quirkyditz at 2:50 pm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home