Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bobbin' around

The weekend was pretty good. Not in a fantastically wonderful and woo-hoo kinda way. But it was more of a yaye-at-least-im-not-pulling-my hair-out-or-banging-my-head-against-the-wall sorta manner. Felt a little more relaxed and at ease. The only major bummer was having to go back to school on a saturday. Bah!

Surprisingly, I've been in quite a good mood. In fact, the holiday mood is setting in - not! Just a little. It's Bob Marley's reggae music i tell ya. Listening to it makes me feel like I'm chillin' out at some exotic beach. Come on, everyone, sing: "Everything's gonna be alright. Everything's gonna be alright. No woman no cry. No woman no cry."

Ok ... enough crooning for now, I better hit the sack. My eyebags are getting worse. I'll end with a piece of trivia: Do you know that some people actually go under the knife to get the eyebags (dead tissues and fat deposits) removed? Like how gross is that!

Posted by quirkyditz at 1:57 am

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home