Sunday, May 15, 2005

Happenings

What's the best thing about being a uni student? The three month break! Thus far, the past ten days haven been relatively eventful. If I had to vegetate at home, I'd turn wilt into a lump of limp cabbage in no time. So what has been keeping me up and about?

Driving - I'm sure everyone's sick of listening to me gripe about how I have zero knack for driving. I'm also pretty certain my instructor's heart skips a beat everytime he thinks of me. I feel really sorry for terrorising him. And he happens to be such a nice fellow too. Not to worry though, I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Visiting the library - Yes, I'm geeky even during the hols. Isn't that something to be proud of? Gonna try to plough through a Virgina Woolf novel. Wonder if I'll even get through the first page.

Wala Wala - live music! Thanks to Gay for the superb recommendation. Wednesday night's band is da bomb! They totally rock! Those guys are talented, funny and friendly, ahhh! Right, I'll quit gushing.

Exercising - Kudos to me for getting my lazy ass off the couch. I swam a whopping twenty laps and did twenty push-ups. Watch my muscles grow.

Eating out - Needless to say, energy replenishment is necessary after those strenuous exercises. New-found treasures include Bedok Corner's roti john and Crystal Jade's prawn noodles. Excuse me while I drool.

Shopping - Financial status: outflow of moolah. Bought a skirt I really wanted at a 50% discount, what a steal. Also found nifty gifts for the May babies, yaye!

I love the holidays, don't ya?

Posted by quirkyditz at 11:08 pm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home