Monday, April 18, 2005

What time is it?

This is last week's news ... I don't often head for lectures early. So I was really pleased that I was in campus by 2.40pm for a lecture that starts at 4pm. And being the studious person that I am (Hey, I saw that k. Quit rolling your eyes.) I decided to head straight to the lecture hall to enjoy the air-condition and do some readings.

I was just about to walk in when I realised that the lecture hall was occupied. Well, being the busybody that I am, I decided to peek in to see what lecture it was. Then ... I saw this familiar head. Looks like someone from my tutorial.

Then ... i heard this familiar voice. Sounds like my lecturer. Yea, you see where this is going huh. Well, I certainly didn't. The thought that my lecturer must have shifted the lecture time even flitted across my mind. It was only when I plomped myself on a seat that it struck me - I got my lecture timing mixed up. Can you believe it? After going for this 2pm lecture for an entire semester, I could actually think that it starts at 4pm for the very last lecture? :\ The best (or worse) thing was that I actually got to hitch a ride to school that day, so I ought to have been on time. The ironies of life.

Sigh, mixed up the timing for my driving lessons too. I ended up being way too early. Better early than late you say? I agree. But I didn't particularly enjoy inhaling second hand smoke, the thick oily smell of food cooking and the stinky exhaust fumes at driving centre's canteen. Gag.

Posted by quirkyditz at 8:46 pm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home